- 8 minutes
- Cooking Time: 9-10 minutes
- Serves 2
- 250 grams traditional Lemnian noodles (flomaria)
- 4 teaspoons Sirreon olive oil
- 1 country-style sausage
- ½ an onion, sliced
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes, halved
- 180 grams manouri cheese, crumbled with fingers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
Boil the noodles in a pot of boiling, salted water for 5 to 6 minutes, until al dente. When they are ready, drain and cool under plentiful running water.
On a cutting board, slice the onion and cut the country-style sausage in diagonal slices using a sharp knife. Place a deep, non-stick pan on high heat and allow it to heat well before adding Sirreon olive oil. Sauté the sausage until it releases its fat and browns.
Add the onion and continue to sauté. Add salt and freshly ground pepper. Toss in the pasta and cherry tomatoes and continue to cook for another 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle the manouri cheese and finely chopped parsley over the food, stir once more and serve in deep bowls. Splash a bit of Sirreon olive oil over the dish and add some freshly ground pepper.